GOLF with a Difference
JANUARY 25-29, 2018
A Palm Springs Golf Clinic with Jeri O’Hara
(Land Only, Per person, Based on Double Occupancy)
Join LPGA teaching professional, Jeri O’Hara for 3 days of golf and instruction at the beautiful Doubletree Golf Resort Palm Springs. You’ll experience 27 holes with impeccable greens and majestic views of the surrounding mountain ranges. Jeri continues to educate herself by attending seminars facilitated by the most renowned golf educators in the country. As well as being a Class “A” Golf Professional with the LPGA, Jeri is also certified by the Titleist Performance Institute. The TPI certification adds an important dimension to golf instruction as it deals with our ability to perform based on our physical condition. In addition to the physical aspect of golf, you will also have an opportunity to learn about methods used to overcome emotional barriers which impede performance on the golf course. Jeri is a believer in using mental techniques to improve performance and uses a balanced approach to combining mental energy and technical skill to ensure success with golf. Enhance your game and learn how to play with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
This contemporary resort is nestled below the San Jacinto Mountains and offers iconic views of the valley. Explore the nearby restaurants, casinos and outlet malls. Downtown Palm Springs is just 10 minutes away. The Spa offers indulgent massages and facials. Splash around in an Olympic-sized pool and two whirlpools, or enjoy a private cabana. The expansive fitness center offers all the latest equipment.
Our Golf Clinic Program Includes:
- 4 nights accommodation based on sharing a room at the Doubletree Golf Resort Palm Springs with 2 Queen beds
- 3 rounds of golf with carts
- 3 days instruction with Jeri O’Hara
- Range balls daily
- Welcome reception
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Internet access; self parking; use of putting, chipping and driving range facilities; golf bag storage; preferred green fees; $10 spa credit and 15% off featured spa treatments; local/800 calls
- All taxes and resort fees
- A non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500 US will secure your booking.
- The final balance is payable by November 24, 2017
- Single supplement cost: $ 499 US
- We strongly suggest that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance & Out-of- Country Medical coverage. Premiums will be quoted at time of booking
- Please let us know if you need assistance with flights
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 6 participant
Contact Wendy for more details: email@example.com
Telephone: (604) 568-3369
Toll Free: (888) 594-5205